Now measuring Fluoride, Chloride and Salinity. Get comprehensive results like never before.
TRITON ICP - The original test that changed reef keeping forever.
Modern reef keeping requires a deeper understanding of water chemistry.
With a TRITON ICP test, for the first time, you can identify contamination, depletion and excess of elements down to the trace level.
Different coral need different elements, there are different species.
Professional laboratory analysis empowers aquarists to supplement trace elements in a conscious and logical way by measuring and replacing, as opposed to using trial and error.
A professional laboratory service, with over a decade of marine aquarium research, providing you with the most modern advice.
Check out what a test looks like and what you get by clicking on these example test links:
Triton ICP at a glance:
- Macro and trace element analysis presented in a simple and understandable way.
- Individual diagnosis via intelligent dashboard to adjust your habitat and identify acute problems.
- Immediate detailed explanations of any problems found.
- Clearly structured instructions for improving the health of your aquarium.
- The most experienced analysis of marine aquariums.
- The only company running labs in four countries across multiple continents.
- The world’s largest database of aquarium and seawater analysis.
- ICP tests include free return shipping.
- Turnaround times are approx 24–48 hours after receiving tests at our lab.
- Create account at www.triton-lab.de/en/register and confirm it by email.
- Log in, create virtual aquarium and connect barcode.
- Take a water sample (+ backup sample) from your aquarium.
- Submit and be notified of arrival at the lab by email and view results online between 24-48 hours days after arrival.
The packaging may be different when you receive the product. However, this does not reduce its quality as well as performance, and is exactly the same product.